AmLo's Great American Vacation

Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally, a small update!

Hey everyone! Well, we are back in California and my bro's house. What a great trip to Hawaii, but it went by way too fast! I'll add some photos soon, but for now I'll update you on our adventures.

We had a wonderful time visiting with friends and seeing the beaches and all the familar spots. The girls and I missed Ja'AmLo alot though, and only got to spend a short time with him during the whole trip, but what time we did spend together was fun..:) My sister and her family came over for a few days and we took them to Volcano. That was great fun. H loved the beach and we spent a day at a great black sand beach. :) The kids had fun together. :) Here is a great pic of my sis on the beach with H..


and one of XAmLo looking kind of coy:



LAmLo has gotten very tan. It is cute to see her freckles standing out too..;) XAmLo is still red-head white, having worn tons of sunscreen the entire time. Poor baby did get sick at one point however with a flu bug. She ran a fever for a few days and we stayed down until she felt better and was back to her happy little self. No worse for the wear either...

We flew into California and are currently staying at my bro's house. We will be going back up to Ojai on Sunday and then heading North from there. We will be visiting lots of family and friends along the way too! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone.

See above for Ja'AmLo's updated pics! Of course I took most of them so there are none of me...I was there, I swear!!! I'll get Ja'AmLo to take more of me with the girls now that we've got him back! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home