AmLo's Great American Vacation

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Vancouver, Washington

Vancouver, Washington (aka the couv).

Visited with CaJo and JaJo, and their dogs and cat. He made a serious, kick ass card table. We played Hearts, and I finally shot the moon, and served the table up a nice hot can of WhoopAss!

Oh and for my Mom - LAmLo got a haircut from auntie CaJo. Seeing how well it turned out, CAmLo went for one, and I even trimmed off some of the rat tail attached to my head.
Before (CaJo straightened LAmLo's hair):

After:


Later in the evening, all the training at the playground in Portland paid off, and XAmLo took her first real steps! Behold, we caught it on video.
Her first attempt, looks worse than it was and no tears were shed.


Then - she did it!


Afterwards, she celebrated by chillin in the dog cage!


We had a really great time with my sis and her hubby!! We hadn't seen JaJo in over a year, so it was great to spend some time together. Cards were great fun!! Thanks to SK in Ojai, I'm a hearts addict! :) I cannot believe my baby is walking either. She is doing so well. It was really cool watching her and LamLo actually playing together for real. They loved the dog cage!! hahah So it shows JAmLo and me that they are going to need a playhouse when we get home. :)

I miss my sis so much, it was really nice to see her. She is great with the girls and they both just loved her. She did a great job on LAmLo's and my hair as well..:) I can't wait to see them again, hopefully sooner this time!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home