AmLo's Great American Vacation

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Glacier National Park, Montana

Wow! What an amazing place this National Park was. We got up super early in the morning and made the trek across the park as the sun was coming up. It was gorgeous! We saw a mama mountain goat with her baby following and LAmLo was excited about it! We looked for bears, but never saw any. The mountain range and peaks are awe inspiring in how dramatic and how old they are. Glacier National Park was designated as a Heritage site, making it one of the world’s treasures up there with the Taj Mahal and the Egyptian pyramids. I am so happy we were able to share this with the girls. I know XAmLo won’t remember, but hopefully LAmLo will. I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves with this park. (We will add those asap)

After this, we headed across Montana to Bozeman. JAmLo was tired so went in the back to try and sleep. XAmLo fell asleep, so LAmLo and I had almost 3 hours of our own driving time. It was so much fun. The rolling hills in Montana are full of history. I kept imagining how it was hundreds of years ago before we came in and took it all from the Native Americans. A lot of spirit in those hills. LAmLo and I could feel it at every leg stretching stop we made. I feel very blessed that we have been able to make this trip and experience these things with my family. The only thing that could have made it more complete would be to have JoSpa with us. I miss him terribly and can’t wait to give my boy a big hug and spend some time with him. He is so busy right now with work and school…*sigh*

Anyway, here are some pics from this fabulous park.



  

  

  

  




  

  

  

  






We made it to Bozeman in good time and had more adventures there, much to LAmLo's glee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home